Recent blogs posts
porier vous m'aider à créer un logo pour mon wiki ???Read more >
¡Hola! Esta pagina te enseña a como sobrevivir en la escuelaRead more >
I Posted A Request Like A Few Weeks Ago And There's No Reply. It's For A Christmas Background And By Time They Reply, Christmas Is Going To Be Over! Can You Give Me A Background Now? And Don't Wait Until Christmas!Read more >
I'll be winding down my involvement in this wiki 'cause i can't do Logos creative like Fandyllic's 'cause I'm just in Highschool... and I'm gonna work at my first created wiki Anime Box Wiki if you wanna adopt my adminship I should check your skills......Read more >
How old are you or what grade are you (or highschool grade)?
--08:24, September 9, 2011 (UTC)Read more >
- Updated on March 13, 2013.
I said I'd do a blog post about why I'm winding down my involvement at Logo Creation wiki, so here it is...
After working on making many, many logos (and a few favicons and themes) over the last year and probably contributing 90+% of the work on this wiki, I've decided that if this wiki is going to be a one person show, it will have to be some other person than me. I've contributed through the change over from Monaco to Oasis and tried to provide a nice service that Wikia didn't really seem to want to do until recently. I guess I'm getting tired again of helping Wikia so much and them basically not wanting to do much give and take. I'm not a perfect enough helper for them.
I will continue to make logos for people if…Read more >
I recently downloaded GIMP, and was wondering, how do you use it to make a logo?Read more >
- The merge is off. Contact Wikia for details.
This was from an e-mail from Dopp:
- Here's what we have for a plan so far
- 1. All Files will be imported to Community Central.
- Note: If there are any filename conflicts, we'll add "_2" (or something similar) to the end of the Logo Creation Wiki file's name on import. The techs will provide us with a list of these files so we can manually change links in the forum posts. On initial checks, it looks like there are about 39 images with conflicting filenames.
- 2. All Forum threads will be imported to the "Admin_Forum:" namespace.
- This means they will display under the namespace skin for Founder & Admin Central. Founder & Admin Central Forums will be broken down into categories, and one of those categories wi…
I was looking everywhere. I now have a favicon. NOW HOW THE HEck DO I ADD IT!?!?!!?!!!!! Weatherbird2 16:42, July 18, 2011 (UTC)Read more >
See Possibly the end of the line for me at Templates wiki.
Read more >
-- (talk · contr) 4:49 PM PST 4 Oct 2010